1. Smoking, chewing tobacco and gutka etc. is strictly prohibited in the college campus. As per the G.O. number 695/70-3-4 (11) /2008 dated 15/4/2008 and letter No. 837/five-8-2008 -33 writ/2007 of chief secretary of government of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow dated 10 March, 2008, the possession and consumption of alcohol, tobacco and other such harmful substances within the college campus is prohibited.
2. Spitting on the stairs, in the corners is a very bad habit and it also soils the walls. Spit only in the spit boxes.
3. Students should talk amongst themselves in a soft and balanced tone in the college campus. They should never talk loudly while standing near the doors of classrooms or moving in the corridor.
4. Students should enter the college office rooms only for important work and after taking prior permission. They are expected to communicate with college officials and employees with decency and etiquette.
5. Student are expected to come to the college in proper dress/uniform.
6. Students must not indulge in bad habits like writing dirty messages/words on the walls, boards, and in toilets.
7. The careful and diligent use, maintenance and security of the college property is the duty of the students. If students observe another student or outsider damaging college property in any manner, they should immediately bring this to the notice of the authorities.
Note: Violation of the rules or discipline in any manner may lead to the expulsion of the student form the institution and information about the same shall be communicated to their guardians.