There is also the student support fund in the college. According to these rules, financial assistance is provided to poor students only-
1. Students seeking financial assistance from the student support fund will have to submit application in the office till the final decision date is declared.
2. The financial assistance provided will be for the books, clothing, medicines, fees etc to meet the shortfall.
3. The financial assistance to students in any case will not be paid in cash.
4. The application has to be signed by the Gazetted Officer/Lok Sabha member/MLA/Sarpanch/Tehsildar and should be attached with the family income certificate. In the subject to the situation, the income certificates by the members of the management committee and teachers can also be considered.
5. After the declaration of the list of students receiving financial assistance, in any case, the letter for financial assistance will be invalid.